Entry Link: http://www.theacc.com/getaway/
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
Raycom Sports Getaway Giveaway 2011
- Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by Raycom Sports, 1900 W. Morehead Street, Charlotte, NC 28208, Maggie Valley Club & Resort 1819 Country Club Drive, Maggie Valley, NC 28751 and E-Z-GO 1451 Marvin Griffin Road, Augusta, GA 30906 ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 12:00 AM EST on February 1, 2011 and ends at 12:00 AM EST on March 13, 2011. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM on March 12, 2011. Promotion is void where prohibited by your state or local law. This promotion is governed by the laws of North Carolina . By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. The Promotion is open only to current legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are Twenty One (21) years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Promotion. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., Raycom Sports, Maggie Valley Club Resort and E-Z-GO and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per e-mail address will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
- How to Enter. There are two (2) ways to enter this promotion. Beginning at 12:00 AM on February 1, 2011, individuals can log on to http://www.theacc.com/ or http://www.raycomsports.com/ and complete the online entry form by 11:59 on March 12, 2011. Individuals can also enter by obtaining an entry form at www.theacc.com and printing, completing and mailing the entry form to Raycom Sports, 1900 W. Morehead Street, Charlotte, NC 28208. Mailed entries must be received by Monday, March 7, 2011 in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Entrance is limited to one entry per email address.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that Raycom Sports and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that Raycom Sports may release entrant's personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. Raycom Sports is not responsible for the use of entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
- Prize(s). By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that Raycom Sports and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that Raycom Sports may release entrant's personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. Raycom Sports is not responsible for the use of entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
Three (3) prizes consisting of Two (2) Nights Lodging, Two (2) Rounds of Golf and Two (2) Spa massages for Two (2) people at Maggie Valley Club Resort to be used anytime between 3/19/2011 and 12/31/2011 subject to availability. One prize to be awarded each day, March 10, 11, and 12, 2011. Retail Value = $990.00 ea. (See website http://www.maggievalleyclub.com/). Other Restrictions of use may apply.
One (1) Grand prize consisting of One (1) E-Z-GO Freedom RXV Golf Car, One (1) Set of Golf Clubs consisting of One Diablo Driver, One Diablo Fairway Wood, One Diablo Hybrid club, RazR X Irons 4 thru Sandwedge, One Odyssey Putter, One Callaway Bag, PLUS Two (2) Nights Lodging, Two (2) Rounds of Golf and Two (2) Spa massages for Two (2) people at Maggie Valley Club Resort. To be awarded on March 13, 2010. Retail Value = $11353.00. Other restrictions of use may apply.
- How the Prizes are Awarded. On each day from March 10, 2011 to March 13, 2011, one winner will be selected at random using an independent auto-generated selection process available at http://www.random.org/integers/ and determined to be the potential grand prize winner for the day's contest, subject to verification of winner eligibility. Winner's will be posted online at http://wwww.theacc.com/ and http://www.raycomsports.com/ and will be notified via email at the address provided during registration. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding. Limit one (1) prize per person/household during the Promotion. Each potential winner will be notified within approximately two (2) weeks of the end of the day's contest. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, and/or if his/her prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner may be selected (at Sponsor's sole discretion) from all eligible entries received. A potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. A potential winner is not an official and confirmed winner until he/she has completed, signed and returned all required documentation, including, but not limited to, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) and Liability Waiver, and the eligibility of the potential winner has been verified. Each potential winner must complete and return all necessary forms. Forms must be received within fifteen (15) days after notification of winning. If a potential winner does not complete all forms necessary within the time given, he/she will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be chosen at Sponsor's discretion. Promotion Entities are not responsible for documents not received within the required timeframe. All decisions of Sponsor and/or its designees shall be binding and final.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), and if applicable any travel companion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within fifteen (15) days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by April 15, 2011 or the prize will be forfeited. Prizes are not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Raycom Sports will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from Raycom Sports if Raycom Sports reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that Raycom Sports, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
- Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by Raycom Sports. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Raycom Sports are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
- List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Raycom Sports, 1900 W. Morehead Street, Charlotte, NC 28208 or visit the website at www.raycomsports.com between March 13, 2011 and August 1, 2011.