Click the image below to go to enter....
TWITTER TAX PACK GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older.
2. ENTRY. The Twitter Tax Pack Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 am ET on 1/29/2011, and ends at 11:59 pm ET on 2/12/2011 (“Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, a participant must be a @StaplesTweets follower and accept @StaplesTweets as a follower and Tweet on Twitter an answer to at least one of the tax time questions. The Tweet on Twitter must include #TaxPackGiveaway (“Tweet” or “entry”) and @StaplesTweets within message. If you do not have a Twitter account, and you would like to create one, visit www.Twitter.com. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to set up the Twitter account will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address/Twitter account associated with the entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connection; miscommunications; failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions; technical failure; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions; late, lost, incomplete, delayed, or misdirected entries; or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site, or undermine the legitimate operations of the Sweepstakes, is a violation of the criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law and to disqualify such participant from the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor (defined below) that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and award prizes from all eligible entries/Tweets received prior to cancellation. Any user who, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, posts profanity, pornography or other objectionable content on Twitter may be removed by Sponsor from being a StaplesTweets Follower and from participating in the Sweepstakes. Limit five entries per person/Twitter ID per day.
3. RANDOM DRAWING. There will be five (5) winners selected on or about 2/25/2011 from all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor from all eligible entries received. The decision of the judges will be final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter and confirmed by email. If winners cannot be reached by direct message within 7 days of first notification attempt, an alternate winner may be selected. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
4. PRIZES (5). Each winner will receive prize pack, including the following: a NeatReceipts Scanner, Norton 360 Premier v4.0, TurboTax Deluxe Federal & State with E-File 2010 for Windows, and a Seagate GoFlex 1TB Home Network Storage System. The approximate retail value of each prize pack is $509.96. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned or transferred by winners. The ARV of any electronics prize listed is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules, and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual purchase price of an electronics prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the prize winner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes in connection with prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value for the original prize in the event of prize unavailability. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Limit one prize per person/household.
5. ELIGIBILITY. Only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, governors, officers, directors and agents (and their respective family members or members of the same household) of any of the following organizations are ineligible to win a prize: Sponsor, prize suppliers and their subsidiaries, parent organizations, affiliates, service agencies and independent contractors (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”).
6. CONDITIONS. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Winners agree to hold harmless and indemnify Sponsor/Sweepstakes Entities against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or the receipt, use or misuse of the prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, entry and photograph for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Except where prohibited by law, the winners will be required to sign and return within 10 days, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Compliance and Release Form (“AECR Form”) certifying eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, agreement to hold Sponsor/Sweepstakes Entities harmless from any liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, use or misuse of prize, and authorizing the use of the winner’s name, likeness, entry and photograph for advertising and publicity, except where prohibited by law. Failure to comply with these requirements will result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize. Return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate selection. By participating, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and these Official Rules.
7. JURISDICTION: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in Massachusetts and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state and federal courts in Massachusetts.
8. WINNERS LIST. For a copy of the winners’ list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked by 3/31/11 to: Twitter Tax Pack Giveaway Winners List, 500 Staples Drive, Attn: SBD Marketing, Framingham, MA 01702. Residents of VT may omit return postage.
9. SPONSOR. The Sweepstakes is Sponsored and administered by Staples Contract & Commercial, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 500 Staples Drive, Framingham, MA 01702.